Born and raised in Upstate New York Jamie has called Austin Texas home for the past 30 years. He enjoys touring as part of the Union Gap band and spending time at home working on various music projects which have included:
Two Performances at the White House (Congressional Ball), Presidential Inauguration and President's Dinner
Keyboards and vocals with:
Archie Bell and the Drells, The Funk Brothers, WC Clark, Legends in Concert, Lenny Williams, The Marvelettes, The Platters, Rotel and the Hot Tomatoes
Musicals : Bee Hive, Love Janis (Janis Joplin story)Thankful also to Kurzweil Keyboards: ►Kurzweil Music Systems
Nashville Bassist Woody Lingle has worked or recorded for countless artists through the years, among them Steve Wariner, Emmylou Harris, Ty Herndon, Chet Atkins, Ricky Van Shelton, Leslie Mills, Phil Keaggy, Richie Cole, Kevin Denney, Linda Davis, Susan Ashton, Margaret Becker, Charlie Peacock, Out of the Grey, Liberace and Fred Waring.
Woody's a Bassist/Writer/Producer who stays busy with his own projects as well. He's recorded 2 CDs, and he's equally at home whether he's playing Jazz, Country, R&B, Funk, Latin/Salsa or Pop. Recently he wrote for TV's "Guiding Light" and "As the World Turns". When not on the road with Gary, he stays busy in the Studio or playing around Nashville.
To check out more about Woody, go to his facebook page at ►www.facebook.com/woody.lingle.
As an alumni of North Texas State University, he performed in the world famous One O'Clock Lab Band under Leon Breeden.
Venerable drummer MIKE CANDITO is well known for his exceptional versatility and love of working in all advanced musical settings from Jazz, R&B, Funk, Rock, Country and Latin. His formidable talents have afforded him a vast array of accomplishments in the fine arts of music, stage, TV, radio and film.
Mike was born and raised in New York where he studied with Drum Legends Jim Chapin, Gary Chester and Joe Morello with honorable mention to mentors Jack DeJonette, Billy Cobham, Elvin Jones, Roy Haynes, Victor Lewis and Freddy Gruber.
As a singer, Mike's dynamic tenor and falsetto vocals ( coached by Broadway vocalist Robert Cole), can be heard on numerous TV and radio jingles across the country, as well as many live performances.
Credits, including Movies/TV/Radio : Santa Fe Desert Chorale, Santa Fe, Telluride and JVC Jazz Festivals, Soul Train, Johnny Carson Show, Ed Sullivan Show, Late Night with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Upbeat, Midnight Special, USA for Africa Concert, Mike Candito's Prime Time, The Soul Machines "Funky Nassau", Goodfellas, The Lazarus Man, Hit and Run, Room 222 and numerous Radio and TV Commercials and Jingles.
Partial List of Performances /Associations : Gary Puckett, The Spinners, Wilson Pickett Band, Grover Washington Jr., The O'Jays, Stanley Turrentine, Tommy Flanagan, Gary King, Chris Carter Blues Band, Peter Noone, Gregory Hines, Paula Abdul, Bobby Short, Les Paul, Sam and Dave, Tony Cherry, Billy Joel, Mary Wells, Candi Staton, Luther Vandross, The Drifters, Denny Randell, Biddy Schippers, Chubby Checker, The Tramps, Invisible Man's Band, Milton Berle, Jackie Mason, Sinbad, Joan Rivers and so on.
Mike has been an instructor at Drummers Collective in NYC and is a member of The International Association of Jazz Educators, National Drum Association, Jazz Alliance and International, Drum Equinox (The Drum is the Voice of the Trees ). He has successfully developed his " Speed, Power, Control, Relaxation " drum technique, which he teaches to his private students and is used by many of todays top drummers. Mike has been instrumental in developing and bringing new ideas to Junior and Senior Drum Corps around the country for which he has received numerous trophies and awards.
Currently his schedule includes Drum Clinics, Workshops, Private Teaching, Recording Projects, Jazz T's (Mike's Original Jazz Artwear ), and Candi Sticks (Mike's own Pro-Series Drum Sticks).
Born Sept. 11, 1955 - Died Aug. 1, 2008
At the top of the first call list of Nevada's pro drummers, Bill was originally from Detroit, MI. He was a graduate of the East Detroit Conservatory of Music with many state competition honors to his credit. Bill began touring at an early age with some popular acts of the 70's & 80's. "Liz Damon's Orient Express", "The Zaras" & "The Rocco Sisters" all utilized his rock-solid groove, progressive and latin influenced style, and great vocals.
Relocating to Nevada, Bill began a long run as drummer / vocalist with "The Dae Han Sisters". He soon became well established in the Las Vegas, Reno & Lake Tahoe musical markets. An excellent sight-reader and technician, Bill also worked in many production shows and recording sessions.
In 1991, Bill joined the legendary Nevada show group "Sidro's Armada". During his 7 year stay with Sidro, he attracted the attention of numerous national acts. Also active in contemporary Christian music, Bill had been the staff drummer for Desert Horizons Church in Las Vegas since 1999.
For a number of years Billy played drums and sang backup for "Sonny Turner's Platters", "The Miracles", "Lesley Gore", "Shirley Alston Reeves", "Peggy March" "The Chiffons" & "The Fortunes". Rounding out his experience in all styles of music, Bill played for the Summerlin Performing Arts Theatre production of "Beguiled Again" for Director Gary Colombo.
While touring with Gary Puckett, Billy brought his great vocals, superior drumming and considerable experience to this great ensemble.
You were not just a great talent, you were a great friend. The kind we could count on. The kind that we admired, respected, cared for and loved. We will miss you. Rest well, my brother! We'll catch up to you some day.
Honorary Band Member
Profile: A career professional Musician / Arranger / Producer who remains enthusiastic about all facets of the music industry. Extensive experience in specialized musical applications.
3/97 - Present - Staff Pianist - Ballys Hotel & Casino - Las Vegas NV
* "Gary Puckett" - Pianist and arranger
* "Sonny Turner's Platters" - Pianist and arranger for 1999 thru 2002 Japan concert tours & all USA casino showroom dates.
* "Lesley Gore" - Pianist, conductor and arranger for West Coast and Las Vegas showroom appearances.
* Las Vegas appearance support for touring entertainers: Bobby Rydell, Lesley Gore, The Miracles, The Drifters, The Shangrila's, Little Anthony & The Imperials, The Shirelles, Little Peggy March, The Fortunes, Mark Massamino, Tony Ocean, Christopher Jay, "Hey Lovers", Cathy Rocco, Danielle Biaggi
* 9/27/2000 ASTA World Conference at Las Vegas Convention center - Las Vegas, NV - musical coordinator
* 8 / 9-10 /2000 Sony Corp. of Japan Convention at Mandalay Bay - Las Vegas, NV: Musical coordinator and arranger providing specialized music for awards ceremonies.
* Musical arrangements: Wayne Newton, Lesley Gore, The Fortunes, Legends In Concert, Clifford Lawrence JHS Jazz Band, Howland HHS Jazz Band
* Musical Director for Desert Horizons Church - Duties include arranging and scoring contemporary sacred & secular music for seven piece band and choir on a weekly basis.
1/96 - 2/97 - Produced & directed "VIVA VOCA" - a dinner cabaret stage show for the Applegrove Inn Dinner Theatre -Medina,NY. * Musical scoring, Auditions and hiring of cast, Lighting & Sound design and installation.
* Creation of 3 unique seasonal shows marketed regionally to the senior motorcoach trade.
2/93 - 12/95 - Freelance Musician / Arranger / Producer
* Assoc. Producer of "Doug Duke & Co. The Music Room - historical jazz compilation CD in International release on Valley Vue Records.
* Distributed by Navarre Corp.
* Guitarist / Conductor for "The Rocco Sisters" appearances at Caesars, Taj Mahal - A.C. NJ & Bally's - Las Vegas & A.C
* Pianist for "Loretta Holloway" - Luxor Hotel & Casino -Las Vegas NV
1/84 - 8/93 - Staff Producer and Musical Director for Rochester Talent Unlimited - Rochester, NY - duties involved
* Production of Musical reviews, Convention Shows, Tour Promotions. Clients include: Eastman Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, Harris Corp. Paychex, Annexter Rotelcom. Computer Consoles Inc.
* Produce and direct audio and video promo for all acts on agency roster
Produced specialized music for the following seminars:
* 1st Annual Global Perspectives Intnl. Conference on Prehospital Care. 10/13/92 -Gold Coast, Queensland,Australia.
* Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council State EMS Conference. 7/31/92 - Hershey Convention Center, Hershey. PA
* Journal Of Emergency Medical Services EMS Today National Conference. 3/27/93 - Phoenix, AZ
* "Hats Off To You" - motivational theme for Physio-Control Corp. Of Redmond VA
Produced numerous Independant CD and and demo recording projects in Northeast USA.
Original song placed on EmpIre State Music Conference compilation CD
* Extensive working knowledge of recording studio environment.
* 30 years performing experience: including Concerts, Live Television, Recordings, Clubs & Casino lounges. Solo opening act for Roy Clark, Marie Osmond, Golden Boys of Rock & Roll
Samples of musical scores, parts copying and audio recordings available on request.
Joseph Donofrio - President, Donocco - Atlantic City, NJ. USA - 609-266-5424
Kumi Mizuno - Independent musical contractor and tour support consultant - Tokyo, Japan 03-3404-0968
Rich Obertots - MBA - Principal - Rock Paper Scissors & Chute, LLC - Warren, OH. USA 330-856-2246
Ted Files - Vice President, Scott Dean Management - Reno, NV. USA 775-322-9426
Kip Paxton - Independant Producer and Musical Services Consultant - Nashville, TN. USA 615-662-8844